The following comments and policy recommendations are based on the results of 6 Community Meetings, in 41 Vulnerable Communities, with 448 residents.
A community-driven development strategy would support the idea of ALL members having the option of staying in our communities.
Developers, landlords, policy makers and neighbors play critical roles in neighborhood upkeep.
- Accessibility to information and resources
- Affordability to stay in our homes
- Accountability for developers, landlords, policy makers and neighbors
- Preserve neighborhood’s character in the midst of rapid development
PBEOC Policy Recommendations
- Mixed-income development
- 4% Low-Income Tax Credits
- Homeowner Rehab Programs
- Funding for Affordable Housing Trust Fund